The Revolving Stage Company was founded with the aim of providing the entertainment, advertising and manufacturing industries with a high-quality, innovative product.
Make your event even better by using the Revolvesolve Encoder to program a truly spectacular show. The software is easily installed on Microsoft Windows and is capable of controlling unlimited revolve positioning, real time delays and movement, multi revolve sequencing, and positional activation of external sources such as DMX control of lighting, sound and stage effects. The Revolvesolve Encoder Package is available for any single revolving stage from 1.2m diameter up to 20m diameter, as well as all Multi Revolves.
The software can be installed onto any Windows laptop or desktop and allows the operator to program movement for up to 8 revolving stages.
- Millimetre precise positioning
- Single key activation for movement of up to 8 stages
- Individual cue buttons for isolated movement
- Entire productions plotted into sequence tables for single key activation
- Speed profiles within programmed moves
- Automated sequences with real time delays between moves
- Positional activation of external devices
Our Recent News
Buy It Now For Christmas – Channel 4
Rylan Clark-Neal hosts the new Christmas themed series of Buy It Now. The series gives sellers and inventors the opportunity to showcase their innovations and sell them...
There’s Something About Movies – Sky One
There’s Something About Movies – Sky One Alan Carr returns this October for the second series of There’s Something About Movies; the fun-packed show that puts celebrities’...