The Revolving Stage Company was founded with the aim of providing the entertainment, advertising and manufacturing industries with a high-quality, innovative product.
Make your event even better by using the Revolvesolve Encoder to program a truly spectacular show. The software is easily installed on Microsoft Windows and is capable of controlling unlimited revolve positioning, real time delays and movement, multi revolve sequencing, and positional activation of external sources such as DMX control of lighting, sound and stage effects. The Revolvesolve Encoder Package is available for any single revolving stage from 1.2m diameter up to 20m diameter, as well as all Multi Revolves.
The software can be installed onto any Windows laptop or desktop and allows the operator to program movement for up to 8 revolving stages.
- Millimetre precise positioning
- Single key activation for movement of up to 8 stages
- Individual cue buttons for isolated movement
- Entire productions plotted into sequence tables for single key activation
- Speed profiles within programmed moves
- Automated sequences with real time delays between moves
- Positional activation of external devices
Our Recent News
A Square Revolving Stage at Rose Theatre Kingston
Something a little different was supplied to the Rose Theatre Kingston this September. The Revolving Stage Company were asked to supply a square instead of a circular...
Eugene Onegin, Edinburgh Festival Theatre
Staging is the star in Barrie Kosky’s take on Tchaikovsky’s Eugene Onegin. The production teems with life; trees line the background and thick grass carpets the floor,...