The Revolving Stage Company was founded with the aim of providing the entertainment, advertising and manufacturing industries with a high-quality, innovative product.
Make your event even better by using the Revolvesolve Encoder to program a truly spectacular show. The software is easily installed on Microsoft Windows and is capable of controlling unlimited revolve positioning, real time delays and movement, multi revolve sequencing, and positional activation of external sources such as DMX control of lighting, sound and stage effects. The Revolvesolve Encoder Package is available for any single revolving stage from 1.2m diameter up to 20m diameter, as well as all Multi Revolves.
The software can be installed onto any Windows laptop or desktop and allows the operator to program movement for up to 8 revolving stages.
- Millimetre precise positioning
- Single key activation for movement of up to 8 stages
- Individual cue buttons for isolated movement
- Entire productions plotted into sequence tables for single key activation
- Speed profiles within programmed moves
- Automated sequences with real time delays between moves
- Positional activation of external devices
Our Recent News
Fatboy Slim ‘The Round Trip’ Tour 2019
Kicking off his UK tour at the SSE Arena, Wembley on 21 February, Fatboy Slim aims to create the UK’s biggest dance floors turning the arenas into...
The Wider Earth, Natural History Museum
The Revolving Stage Company will see one of their revolving stages take up residence at The Natural History Museum. The Natural History Museum’s Jerwood Gallery (a custom-built...